What do you charge?
This is usually one of the first questions asked. We charge a percentage fee based on the gross rents. The fee can range from 8% for multiple units and high gross rent to 10% for a single unit. Prices and circumstance can vary wildly in this industry. It’s best to interview us for a free customized estimate.
What services are included in that fee?
For the base management fee agreed on, Empire provides the following services:
- Advertising of the Property
- Showing the Property
- Application Processing and Screening
- Rental Agreement Execution
- Final Accounting and Return of the Deposit, if applicable
- Regular Inspections
- Empire inspects on a six-month cycle
- Maintenance Request: Non-Emergency
- Maintenance Request: Emergency
- Handling Contract Violations
- Creating Notices
- Serving Notices
- Collecting Rent
- Late Rent Follow-ups
- Managing Move-outs
- Online Tenant Payments
- Monthly Property Drive-bys
- Extra Mailings
- Available upon request. The owner may request that their Rental Owner Statement be sent to them through the Postal Service. A small fee may apply. Contact your Property Manager for details.